Tuesday, September 22, 2015

September 14 - 20, 2015

We had team pictures this week for football and we had our second football game. Sadly, we lost again (0-14). After the game, Mommy and I went camping with Jacob and his mom Nancy. We had so much fun! I even got to catch a couple of fish. So did Jacob. And it was still warm enough to play in the water at the lake.

My football team
Me with the other captains at the coin toss

Coach sending me in with the play to tell the quaterback
Roasting hot dogs at our campsite

Our tent (red) and Jacob's tent (green) all set up!
It was tiny but it was my first fish!

Baiting our hooks
Me and Jacob after swimming in the lake

Me and Jacob playing in the lake before we left to go home
Our next football game is Saturday. We've been busy with practice this week already.

- The Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment