Monday, June 6, 2016

May 23 - 30, 2016: Memorial Day Weekend

The week was our usual week. But the weekend was awesome! Me and Mommy went with Nancy and Jacob to the Freedom Festival. Then Mommy surprised me that Aunt April, Uncle James, and Tyler had come to town. On Sunday, we went to the Carolina Aviation Museum, the airport overlook, and rode go carts and played minigolf. It was a lot of fun. Then on Monday, they surprised me by taking me to Carowinds! I am finally tall enough to ride The Fury!!!! I LOVED IT!!!

Dinner with Tyler and Mommy (And Aunt April & Uncle James)

The Miracle on the Hudson plane with Mommy
Holding up a Cessna at the museum

Watching airplanes take off and land
When I found out we were going to Carowinds!

My first ride on the Fury!
- The Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment