Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 9 - 18

Back in Missouri. I got to see my Aunt Chea and cousins Alondra, Adireal, and Amber, and Izzy and Kayla. I had such a good time playing on the slip and slide with everyone. We even had a MUD fight!








Then we went home to Mansfield and Mommy and my friends joined us for a party at the park. We had water balloons and tons of food. And I took pictures of everybody.







Now, I am spending a couple of days in Panama City, Florida with Mommy, Aunt Brenda, Savannah, Aunt Jenny and Uncle Brandon, and Madalyn and Macy. I'll have Mommy post more pictures after we finish our vacation here, but here's one from today!


We'll be hanging out at the hotel while Uncle Brandon has a job interview and we'll be doing all sorts of family pictures! So excited about going from the beach to the pool and back to the beach all day tomorrow! I love PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA!!!

- Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment