Wednesday, June 20, 2012

May 28 - June 8

Finally!  The end of school! Super excited to get my summer started with Mommy!  We have lots of super cool stuff planned, but this was the end of my school year:

Went to Chimney Rock with Mommy and her friend Jackie and Jackie's kids. We had so much fun! These are random pictures of (1) Me being silly and acting like a woodchuck, (2) the view from the top of Chimney Rock, and (3) me at the creek at the bottom of Chimney Rock.




I also had Beach Day at school and then Kindergarten Awards. Beach Day was so much fun...we got to play in the water and sand and did some really cool projects like making a paper turtle and painting a beach bag.






I will be in 1st grade in the fall when I go back to Gardner Park. I really hope most of my friends like Allie are in my class with me! I miss them already! We'll be back in Missouri for a while this summer and I hope I get to see my old friends too!

- Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment