Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 1 - July 6, 2012

Mommy started her summer classes on July 2 and I get to go with her until I go to my Daddy's next weekend. 

Mommy and I went to the lake with Mommy's friend Katie from law school on July 4th. We had so much fun. I swam in the lake for about 6 hours! Then we went to King's Mountain to watch the awesome fireworks, but Mommy forgot her camera to take pictures of the fireworks. I got to sit on the top of an SUV to watch the fireworks! It was so cool.

This is me jumping off the boat house into the water at the lake on July 4th. I must have done it about 50 times that day! It was soooo much fun!

On the 6th, Mommy and I went to Pisgah National Forest. We wanted to check out the Sliding Rock. It was AWESOME! Mommy did videos instead of pictures because it was so cool. I can't wait to go again and take Savannah and Aunt Brenda when they come down. Click on the links below to go to the Youtube video of me at Sliding Rock!!!



At the Sliding Rock Recreation Area Welcome Sign
At the Looking Glass Waterfall

Eating a "Cookie Cheese Sandwich" - ritz cracker, oreo cookie piece, and cheddar cheese
What a fun day! I cannot wait to take Aunt Brenda and Savannah there when they come to visit in a couple weeks!  It will be so much fun!


- The Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment