Monday, September 17, 2012

August 28 - September 17, 2012

It's been crazy-busy here with school going for both me and Mommy. We did go to Missouri for a weekend to visit Aunt Brenda and Savannah. We also saw Uncle Chris and all his kids too. We went to Branson's Wild World but Mommy forgot to download the pictures from Aunt Brenda's camera before we left so Mommy will have to update this later when we get the pictures. We haven't gotten to do much for the last month, but we will be going to Panama City in October for mine and my cousin's birthdays.

Lizard I drew for Mommy
100% on my first vocabulary test in 1st grade!
New outfit that everyone thought is SO cool!
Me and Savannah watching Trey draw a horse at Uncle Chris'
Brunch on Sunday before we left back to NC with Aunt Brenda (she took the picture), me, Mommy, Savannah, and Aunt Annalynn
Brittany snuggling with me on our way back to NC
Mommy and I did dance around the living room last night after a day of cleaning and watching movies.



Hope you're having a good time because I sure am! Will post more soon!

- The Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment