Sunday, September 30, 2012

September 18 - September 30, 2012

School, school, and more school. I've had homework every night - reading, spelling words, vocabulary words, and sometimes math. But I've made 100% on every spelling/vocabulary test so far...4 in a row! Today is the last day of September and Mommy and I went to the PALS Family BBQ (Parents Attending Law School group that Mommy is a part of at law school). We started going to a new church that both me and Mommy really like. We've just been silly at home for the most part, but here's some cool pics and a video!

I was cleaning the stove for Mommy while she was cleaning the rest of the apartment.
Mommy snuck a picture of me sleeping. She says I look the most beautiful when I'm sleeping.
Midterm grades for the 1st Quarter of 1st Grade
Emergency dental appointment to get my tooth checked out. The cool shades they gave me so the light didn't blind me!

Clown tie and gloves Mommy let me get at the Dollar Tree...and me being silly with them.

"Juggling"
Dressed cool with my tattoos!!
Swinging at the Park
Another 100%

 

These week, it's back to school again. And on Friday, Mommy gets inducted into the Order of the Crown, the honor society for law students. I will get to sit with Ms. Karen, Ms. Debra, and hopefully Papa John and Katie.

- The Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment