Sunday, November 4, 2012

October 28 - November 3, 2012

HALLOWEEN was this week! Because it was much colder than we thought it was going to be, I made a last minute costume change and went as Scooby Doo. We went to Mommy's friend's neighborhood and I got to trick-or-treat with the neighbor kids. It was so much fun. I met them over the summer at Mrs. Karen's when we went swimming in her pool. Then Mrs. Karen's nieces came by.
Me in the middle with Mrs. Karen's nieces
My loot from Mrs. Karen's neighborhood

On Friday, Mommy and I went to see the movie Hotel Transylvania. It was so funny. I can't wait until it comes out on DVD because I really really want it! The rest of the weekend, we've just hung around at home. On Saturday, we made salt dough ornaments for Christmas and painted. Mommy says we'll get a Christmas tree from Aunt Rachel soon. I can't wait to decorate it with lights and ornaments. I love Christmas trees!
With the characters from Hotel Transylvania
All my winter clothes are getting too small...but I have lots of clothes from Savannah that still fit!

Me being silly as I try on clothes
Showing off my muscle and new tattoos

The ornaments we made. Mom's is the tree and I painted the snow man and bell. Still have lots more to paint!
November 17 is Wold Prematurity Day. Mommy submitted my story and this picture to their website.
I'm gonna help Mommy around the house today, then we are gonna head to the park this afternoon so I can ride my scooter.

- The Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment