Monday, January 18, 2016

December 2015

I got to be in a parade with my football team on December 3. We rode in the back of a trailer and it was really cold, but fun. We sort of got a new cat. It's our neighbor's cat, Sky, but she comes to visit us a lot (and sleeps at our house at night most of the time). We went to Missouri for Christmas and had a lot of fun. Mommy can't find her camera that has the Christmas pictures on it, but we have a few from her camera. I got some really cool stuff for Christmas including a playstation, a new tablet, and a snowboard.

My team in the Christmas parade
My buddy Sky

Mommy-daughter date night at Steak n Shake
Me, Sky, and Wilbert the frog

Stilts from Mrs. Karen
Me teaching Braiden how to ride the IndoBoard

Me teaching Brianna how to ride the IndoBoard
Playing Pie in the Face

Pie in the Face game
Making hot cocoa with Savannah

Mommy says I look like an elf!
Riding a tricycle at the auto shop
- The Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment