Monday, January 18, 2016

November 2015

We had a crazy November. First quarter assembly, a funeral, pictures with Mommy, end of football award's banquet, and Thanksgiving at Aunt Chea's.

Just me and Mommy being me and Mommy!
My A-B Honor Roll certificate

Me, Mommy, Aunt Rachel, Papa Eddie, Hayleigh, and Emma after Aunt Rachel's mom's funeral
Hugo the Hornet...my head looks really small!

Just hanging out in Charlotte!
Me and Mommy after our family pictures

The reading chair
Me, Bryson, & Jacob at the Award's Banquet

Me with the props
Me getting my football award

On our way back from Aunt Chea's at Digger's Diner
Mommy misplaced her camera which has some cool pictures from when we stopped at the beach over Thanksgiving and some other pictures. Hopefully she'll find it soon and can add more pictures!

- The Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment