Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August 3 & 4 - Carolina Beach Hopping

Oh my goodness, we spent Thursday night, Friday and Saturday at the beaches of North Carolina...well some of them! We went to Wilmington and saw the USS North Carolina. We went to Wrightsville Beach where the water was almost as pretty as Panama City Beach! We drove around and went to Carolina Beach and Kure Beach that day too! We stayed in a hotel in Wilmington Friday night then went to Wrightsville Beach again on Saturday. It was awesome!  I love the beach and Mommy said she would check in to me doing surfing lessons there!

Out of the car and heading to look at the USS North Carolina...but I wanna go to the beach!

With Savannah and USS North Carolina behind us

At Fischer, a military thing for Civil War soldiers

Playing on the boogie board...I wish it was a surfboard

Me and Mommy in deep part

Me and Aunt Brenda right after a big wave!

I can't help but smile when I'm in the ocean

Mommy snapped this picture just as a wave was going over us!

I'm a sand mermaid!

Carolina Beach

Pretending we're scared and running from the waves

Doing handstands and cartwheels on the beach

At Kure Beach leading Savannah into the surf

Sunburnt & getting ready to leave Wrightsville Beach
I'm heading to Missouri with Aunt Brenda and Savannah so Mommy can finish her summer class work. Then she's coming to get me and spend a little time in Missouri. Then it's back to school for the both of us.

- The Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment