Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Party Planning Has Begun!!!

The 13th of this month is my birthday. We are having a Scooby Doo party at the park. Mommy created my party invitations! I have 50 friends that I am inviting! It's gonna be great...as long as it doesn't rain and as long as everybody comes.

My birthday wish list:
Remote control cars
Clothes from Justice
Anything orange!
A real snake
A surfboard
A bright orange bike
Dinosaur Train stuff
Games - Who, What, Where?
Earrings - orange, blue, pink, purple, sparkly, colorful, black
Scooby-Doo movies (you may wanna call my mom to make sure I don't have it already!!!)
Paintable picture frames
Nail polish
Craft stuff - glue, colored papers, crayons, markers, colored pencils, stuff to paint, stamps
Pictures of all my friends (& Mommy's too!)
Scooby-Doo Toys

Web version of my birthday party invitation!
We will update this blog with more pictures as we start planning the party more this week! It's gonna be great!!!

- The Doodlebug Princess

2 comments:

  1. Note from Doodlebug's Mom: Anyone who reads this, PLEASE DO NOT GET HER A SNAKE! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I was so looking forward to your face when I showed up with it! Darn! :D

    ReplyDelete