Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Rest of May 2014

May was a fun month! We've been to Mrs. Karen's several times to swim and my friends have been there. I get to see Vegas when I'm there too and I love him so much! He's a great dog! Mrs. Karen, John, and Shaitasha all graduated from law school so we went to their graduation. Mommy graduates in December and I can't wait to watch her graduate! We've watched airplanes and had a picnic in the backyard. Here's some pictures from how we spent May.

The Graduates...I see Mrs. Karen
Me and John after graduation!

Me and Shaitaisha
Me and Shaggy camped out on the floor to watch a movie and we fell asleep

Our picnic in the backyard. YUMMY!
Flowers I picked for Mommy. They smelled so good!

Vegas and me on the raft. I'm the only person he will share his raft with!
We stopped to watch airplanes at the overlook on the way home.

Mommy bought me a new dress for summer pictures. We're going to take them at the ruins of a church in SC when Aunt Brenda and Savannah are here!





Now it is June and school gets out on Tuesday!! We have awards and a big party planned for Monday. But today, I get to go to my friend CJ's birthday party...and it's a pool party! I can't wait!

- The Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment