Friday, August 12, 2011

August 12, 2011

Last night I had a cramp in my leg and my Poppy had to take care of it for me. My mom didn't feel good and still isn't feeling good today. So Poppy walked me and Savannah to the school bus, but Mom snuck in a picture of Poppy waiting with us. I was so excited to get to ride the school bus today. I wanted to ride it yesterday but Mom wouldn't let me since it was my first day of school.

I had a good day at school. Still no Art class today. :( I played with my friend Haylea at recess. I'm so glad she's in my class. I still really like my teacher and I got to color in my coloring book today.

I was so tired and took a long nap after school today. Me and Mom went to the store to get dinner and I had a burrito and mashed potatoes. Now I'm watching Phineas and Ferb.

- Doodlebug Princess

1 comment:

  1. I'm having soft tacos and watch Phineas and Ferb! Love ya babydoll!

    ReplyDelete