Tuesday, August 13, 2013

March 2013

March was a fun, busy month with Mom's birthday, getting my hair cut, a spring event at Mom's school, and heading to Florida for Easter!

I made this ring for Mom for her birthday but gave it to her early. She loved it!
Dressed and ready to go to the P!NK concert!
Fun pictures before the P!NK concert!
Me and Mommy getting ready to go to the P!NK concert!
PALS Spring Event, playing football!
And more football!
I got a 4-leaf clover painted on my face!
And I played more football!
Getting ready to get my hair cut...Mommy finally said yes!

My hair after the haircut! I LOVE IT!
I wrote P!NK a fan letter so Mom and I took pictures to put with it. It was SO much fun to dress-up!
I like the nose-ring sticker. Mommy says it's a beautiful picture because my eyes are so pretty!
The whole outfit!
 After this we are headed to Panama City, Florida and Uncle Brandon is taking us out on a boat!

- The Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment