Tuesday, August 13, 2013

May 24 and 26th - Fun around Charlotte

Mom and I went with Papa John to the pop jet park, then we went to swim at Mrs. Karen's. On our way home, Mom and I went to the airport overlook in Charlotte and watched airplanes. Then a couple days later, mommy and I went with to the McDowell Nature Preserve.
Splashing in the popjets
Trying to stop the jets
Bubbling up from the ground
Running through the "sprinkler"
I got water in my eyes
Swimming with Mrs. Karen's dog Vegas. I love him!
With mommy waiting at the airport overlook
Watching airplanes
There's one!
And another!
Up close and personal
Moon rise
I'm holding the moon!
Getting a fish kiss at the McDowell Nature Preserve
Playing on the monkey bar!
Sliding down with Mommy!
Me and Mommy at the Nature Preserve at Lake Wylie
Such fun times!

- The Doodlebug Princess



No comments:

Post a Comment