Thursday, August 15, 2013

Steelers Football


Football is the best sport ever! I am a wide receiver/middle linebacker for the Steelers this fall. It's really hard, but I have a lot of fun with my team. My coach is cool even though he is really tough on us sometimes. Opening ceremony is next weekend with a scrimmage game then our official first game is the following weekend! I can't wait! The video above is from practice today...I'm in orange! Sorry, it's not very good, my mom took it with her cell phone as it was getting dark.

And here are a few pictures of me in my practice jersey and in my Steelers uniform that I got today!

And I'm wearing Scooby-Dooby-Doo!
That is before football practice, in my favorite color!
Don't I look adorable in my uniform?
Checking myself out in the bathroom mirror!
I'll get my football schedule for the season very soon! More football pictures soon!

- The Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment