Saturday, July 12, 2014

Start of Vacation 2014 - June 26, 2014

We just got back from Summer Vacation. We went to a lot of beaches: Hilton Head, Isle of Palms, Cape Lookout National Seashore (Topsail Island, Surf City, and Atlantic Beach), the entire Outer Banks of North Carolina, Virginia Beach. We stayed a few nights on Cape Hatteras National Seashore until Hurricane Arthur came and we had to leave the island.

My favorite parts:
I got a surfboard
I went kayaking by myself
I got to pet stingrays
Swimming in the ocean
Sleeping in an RV
Finding sand fleas
Digging for clams
Collecting giant seashells
Rode a ferry
Watching fireworks on the beach

Before we left:
Kiss one of the four frogs I found at the pool

Aunt Brenda, Savannah, me, and John at the pool.
Mom's gonna put pictures in by date so we know where we were every day.

- The Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment