Sunday, August 7, 2016

June 8 - June 25: Spending Time with Aunt Brenda & Savannah

June 8 was my last day of 4th grade! I am so glad it is over and I am looking forward to my last year in elementary school! I can't wait to find out who my teacher is!


Mommy and I met Aunt Brenda and Savannah at Fall Creek Falls State Park in Tennessee to go camping for a night so that I could home with Aunt Brenda to Missouri for a couple of weeks. We had fund camping at the falls but Mommy didn't really take any pictures. I spent a couple of weeks with Aunt Brenda and Savannah, goofing off and hanging out with the kiddos in Missouri. Then on June 24, Mommy came down and I went to a football camp with Seattle Seahawks player Justin Britt! It was awesome!

A doggie at the car repair place in Missouri
Being silly with my cousy!

At the animal park in Branson with the wolf. I also got to feed a shark!

Getting ready for camp
Justin Britt talking to all the campers
- The Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment