Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 1 - 12 - Crazy Times

It's been super busy around here! Mommy was inducted into the Order of the Crown (apparently it's a big deal). Mommy had her midterms so she's been stressed but we squeezed in party planning at the same time for my 7th birthday. And I got lots of cards from people this past week before my birthday.

Dancing around the living room waiting to go to the Order of the Crown induction with Mommy

Showing off my flexibility! Yes, those are my hands, on the opposite side of my body. But where are my arms?
Begging Aunt Brenda for P!NK tickets for Mommy's birthday
Opening cards in the school parking lot
Birthday card from Savannah
Such fun times the last couple of weeks, but my birthday party is even better!

- The Doodlebug

No comments:

Post a Comment