Saturday, October 27, 2012

October 26, 2012 - CSL Treat Street

Mommy's law school put on a Halloween event called Treat Street with lots of activities, crafts, food, and fun! I got to dress up. I originally wanted to be a mailbox but Mommy said I needed something quick since we hadn't made it yet. I decided to dress as...

Mommy designed my shirt! How do I look?!?!

A close-up of my hair and makeup!
The full costume, which I am wearing to the P!NK concert in March with Mommy!
Posing at the photo backdrop at Treat Street

Another pose
I'm a rockstar!!!
I had a lot of fun and got to meet some of Mommy's friends from school. I also got lots of compliments on my costume! I have a black jacket I will wear with the costume in case it's cold. We're gonna go to a trunk or treat tomorrow!

- The Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment