Saturday, October 27, 2012

October 18 - 21, 2012 - Panama City Trip

 We went to Panama City to celebrate my 7th and Savannah's 8th birthdays. We had so much fun! I went to the park with Aunt Brenda and Aunt Jenny while Mommy finished a paper for school. Then we were going to go to the dog track but it was closed so we went to the Science and Discovery Center for a haunted trail and games. It was SO scary! I never want to do that again.

On Saturday we went to St. Andrews State Park and did my 7 year pictures and played in the ocean. We had a picnic and I played a game with Aunt Jenny on the beach. We had a little party at Aunt Jenny's then went to the Panama City Marina to fish. I caught a stingray, so did Mommy. And Uncle Brandon caught a sea turtle that he had to get the hook out of so we could release it back, unhurt.


At a rest area in Georgia
Playing with Madalyn and Savannah at Aunt Jenny and Uncle Brandon's
After the Haunted Trail
7 Year Pictures

Another 7 Year Picture
A third 7 Year Picture

Savannah's 8 Year Pictures

Me, Savannah, and Madalyn
Me playing in the sand with Madalyn


Silly string from Papa John!
My new furry vest from Aunt Brenda
One of the stingrays we caught

Uncle Brandon, me, Madalyn, and Savannah with the sea turtle
Me holding the fish Madalyn caught
Me holding the stingray I caught!!! How cool!

Sunday afternoon at the beach before me and mommy left
The waves were so little and we could walk out really far. It was awesome!
Aunt Leanne and Mommy's friend Brittany gave me money for my birthday and I used to buy this skimmer board
We got home on Sunday and I went right to sleep. I was so tired, but the weekend was so much fun. Mommy and Aunt Brenda have decided that we will spend part of Christmas break in Florida!!! Mommy, Aunt Brenda, and Aunt Jenny are going to do a polar plunge in the ocean but I definitely think the water will be too cold for me. But I will be happy to be at the beach again and spend time with Aunt Jenny, Uncle Brandon, Madalyn, Macy, Savannah, and Aunt Brenda no matter what we do.

- The Doodlebug Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment